I think my parent nees care, what do I do?

The Aged Care Process


AA – Admission Agreement

ARRC – Age Related Residential Care contact

AT&R – Assessment, Treatment & Rehabilitation

DHB – District Health Board

DT – Diversional Therapy

EPOA – Enduring Power of Attorney

GP – General Practitioner

HDC – Health and Disability Commissioner

MOH – Ministry of Health

MSD – Ministry of Social Development

NA – Needs Assessor

OT – Occupational Therapist

RCS – Residential Care Subsidy

RCL – Residential Care Loan

SC – Service Co-ordinator

WINZ – Work and Income

Back to Home Page